Coaching Supervision Group Sessions 2022
The aim of supervision is to develop and support coaches in the service of their work with clients. Supervision provides a space in which coaches can reflect on themselves and their practice. Coaches have an opportunity to bring topics that are arising for them in their practice to the session, to reflect and gain new insights from their peers and supervisor. Participation entails agreeing to full confidentiality.
Why consider a group supervision programme?
As well as the benefits of one to one supervision, group supervision provides:
- Access to an EMCC and Ashridge qualified supervisor (Pamela Fay) and a network of peers
- A structured, safe environment to reflect on your practice
- Awareness and insights about your coaching practice from your peer group
- Learnings about coaching approaches and practices outside of your own work
- Access to experiential exercises in sessions to support your practice
The benefit of group supervision is learning from one another, listening to new perspectives and gaining new awareness on topics that are important to your coaching practice. It is an opportunity to step back from your practice and reflect in a professional way. As well as being grounded in the theory of coaching supervision, I work in an experiential way.
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm (Irish Standard Time)
Cost: €200 euro plus 23% VAT per participant
Monday 31st January, Tuesday 22nd February, Wednesday 23rd March, Thursday 28th April, Friday 20th May, Monday 20th June, (no sessions July and August) Tuesday 20th September, Wednesday 26th October and Thursday 24th November
Maximum of four participants per session.
Contact me on email@example.com
Make an Enquiry
If you're interested in finding out more then do get in touch on 086 1737125 or firstname.lastname@example.org