There are many reasons to seek out coaching: you might feel stuck in your work or life, be struggling to find focus, feel overwhelmed, or just need space for some structured thinking time. The aim is to enable you to improve your performance and achieve your potential, however you choose to define that.
Whether you run your own businesses or are part of a senior management team in a large organisation, coaching will help you to grow and change in order to reach your goals.
Our Coaching Principles
- Coaching focuses on your story, your thinking and your feelings
- You set the agenda for the coaching relationship and for each coaching session
- You are resourceful and know the answers but can need a good sounding board to explore your options
- Your coach’s role is to ask the right questions and actively listen to you
- Your coach’s role is also to give feedback and support to raise your awareness around challenges or opportunities in your life
- You and your coach are equals in the coaching relationship
- Coaching is about supporting change and action